The Bottom Line
- Shoulder straps are wide enough to be comfortable.
- Breast prosthesis fits securely in pockets located within liner.
- Extra-wide elastic under bra cups keeps suit in position.
- Entire front panel is lined for comfort and modesty.
- High neck and armholes hide surgical scars.
- Must be hand-washed
- Cost per suit: $82.50 to $92.50
- Colors available: Agave Green, Black and Rich Brown
- Sizes: 6 to 18 and 16W to 26W (color availability varies by size)
- Pockets behind soft bra cups will securely hold prosthesis in place.
- Fabric: Soft and smooth -- 69% nylon/31% Lycra® spandex; tricot overlay provides UPF 50 sun protection.
- Matching Items: Pareo (coverup), Sleeveless Tunic Dress, Swim Miniskirt and Supplex Swim Shorts are also available.
- Flattering Design: Side-seam shirring, from mid-breast to waistline, snugly fits your torso.
- Easy-to-slip-on shoulder straps fold out of the way, creating a wide opening and ease for dressing.
- Modest Styling: High neck and armholes cover breast and armpit scars. Generous fabric around bottom, snug fit around legs.
- See the full collection: Lands End Mastectomy Swimsuit Collection
Guide Review - Lands End Women's Mastectomy Hi Neck Slender Mastectomy Swimsuit
Along the side seams, the fabric on the front panel is shirred to fit and flatter any figure snugly. Around the back, there's a good amount of fabric for your bottom. The leg holes are not too high but are cut at a modest 2-inch leg height to make your legs appear longer. The swimsuit fabric is very durable and soft (made of 69% nylon and 31% Lycra spandex, with a tricot overlay) and provides UPF 50 sun protection for your skin. I wish that these suits were machine-washable but must admit that my first Lands End mastectomy swimsuit (6 years old) has been hand-washed, and it still looks and feels good. Even at the price of $82.50 for a regular torso or $92.50 for a plus size, these suits are a good value and will give several years of enjoyment and comfort.